10.28.2012

Boo!

This week I have just been relishing in the joy that is my two darling children.  
Maddie is a happy girl.

I got the bumbo out for Maddie, but she rarely gets to sit in it because it is always occupied by someone else.

I have been trusting Benj alone with Maddie more and more, but one day last week I came downstairs to see Benj pitching legos at Maddie.  Her swing was FULL of legos.  She wasn't crying, but I gave Benj a firm NO NO!  A short time later I peeked around the corner to see him contemplating his next move.  (See above photo.)  It was so intriguing to practically see the wheels in his head turning.  Sure enough, two seconds after I took this picture, he let that lego fly.  At least I'll give him credit for good aim.  He might be a baseball player instead of a soccer player.



Our ward had a Trunk or Treat party last week. Benjamin was a monkey, although I don't know he was aware that he was wearing a costume.
With the other primates.

To the candy!

Walking home with his bag of candy.
 Here is another side by side comparison of the two kiddos at the same age:
Maddie in the bumbo.

Benjamin in the bumbo.

It snowed this week!  Benjamin LOVED it!  

Could have played outside all day.

Maddie and Audrey Haldeman finally meet!  Two besties in the making.

All dressed up for church.

Can't get any cuter than this!

2 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE these pictures! Dying over Benj as a little monkey!!! And how about those pics of Benj and Maddie in the bumbo! Twins!

Martin said...

Beautiful little girl, a scream of a little boy!