1.20.2013

playing in the snow

Cars obsessed!

I built Benj a snow cave cause I am a really awesome mom.

He would only stay inside for about 2 seconds.  Smart move probably.

We try and try to tell him this is for the baby, but he just has sooo much fun in it.  And what else are we going to do all winter long?

When she finally gets a bath (every 1.5 weeks or so) we learn that her hair is fluffy!
Her eyes are definitely brown now and we've decided she must have lots of Nana Elaine's genes with that dark brown hair.

The bedtime routine.
We spent the weekend in Midway to get out of the inversion and play in some sunshine and snow.
I feel like I am doing at least one thing right when my kid gulps down his fruits and vegetables.
We knew he'd love this.

The basketball court.  Playing soccer, naturally.

Benj was crawling around by Maddie's legs one day when she suddenly burst out in tears.  I wasn't sure what happened until I took her pants off.   Can you see the Benjamin-sized teeth marks?  Very naughty indeed.
(Ignore my grotesque looking hand holding her ankle.  Just didn't want you to think Maddie had weirdo legs.)
So pretty!



It was very tiring for us all.

The best part: train burgers!
We've decided not to go there anymore though because Benj cries too much when we have to leave and it makes it not fun.


Cute kid in his snow clothes.

I'm rolling right along with my New Year's resolutions.  I made myself this scripture study journal to help improve my studying.  Inside I labeled each page with a topic in alphabetical order from Atonement to Virtue.  As I am reading my scriptures and want to remember the thoughts coming to me, I can make a note of it.  Then later if I am ever asked to give a talk or give a lesson or explain something to my children, hopefully I can just turn to the page in my journal where I have recorded all my insights and revelation on that topic!

No comments: