1.19.2014

a homecoming and a new baby

Pictures of my parents' long awaited return to America!  We didn't catch the first moments of reunion because we were using our phones/cameras to Facetime so that Natalie, in the hospital, and Spencer, in New York, could "be there" too.  


Tada was smart and had candy in his pockets ready to win his grandchildren over right away.


Nana was smart too and brought pastries for everyone from a bakery in Paris.











Immediately after our reunion at the airport, we all rushed over to see Natalie's new baby.  Little Ezra is beautiful, perfect, and precious and I love him to pieces already.  Natalie was hard core and delivered without any medication!

I love him I love him I love him I love him
 On Saturday we headed up to Little Dell for a picnic by the lake.  It was beautiful and my kids were loving their sunglasses.

Jesse made snowcones with snow and an izzy.




Nana and Ezra and a Sunday evening snuggle
We are thrilled to have our Nana and Tada home!

2 comments:

Dan and Liz said...

Ok, I love that you were all wearing sunglasses! :) And, Ezra? Holy cow so amazing and adorable and I'm so happy for your whole family! Can't wait to see your parents! Have fun in Hawaii!

Miss Megan said...

Are you going to keep blogging every week now that your parents are home? I looked forward to reading about your adventures every week and would miss them if they went away! (I hope you're still having some!)