1.05.2014

Happy New Year!

Maddie taking Baby for a walk

Midway!  Heading to the pool after a tough ski day.

First time swimming in months.

So happy to be here!

Early morning cross country skiing at the golf course.

Its an extra work-out with a kid on your back.


Grammie's Christmas party at Brio's with the Jackson crew

We love cousin time!

At cousin Janie's 3rd birthday.  It's a race!

Maddie always wins.  For going the slowest.


Benj with his idol, Josh.

Crazy fast sledding hill!


Maddie loved sledding.  Too naive to be scared.

At our New Year's Eve party at the Thackeray's.

Fun to have the Jensons back in town

Our rocking New Year's party ended at 7pm.  Such is the life with babes.  Which is how we like it.
I accomplished all my resolutions from last year: a trip to California, read the Book of Mormon with a study guide, learned new sewing skills, and ran a half marathon.  This year I have planned new places to visit, new books to read, new skills to learn and goals to achieve.  I love the idea of growing, changing for the better, becoming my more ideal self and am really looking forward to 2014.  I think its going to be the best year yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these posts! Happy New Year!

Martin said...

Wonderful fun - save some for us.
Dad